Sunday, April 22, 2007

~~ Still~~

STILL
by Rachelle Arlin Credo

Maybe I'm screwed up
Or maybe just a bit confused
About what's going on inside me
That I can't seem to muse

Maybe I'm surprised
Or maybe just not used to
But I know this eerie feeling
Has got something to do with you

I can't seem to forget you
No matter what I do
And the more I attempt to
My heart keeps coming back to you

Sometimes the feeling just hurts so bad
That all I can do is sit and sigh
And at times when the pain just seems so much
I can't stop myself from starting to cry

I know I can't possibly do anything
To bring back our past
But still I wish that someday
We'll be one in heart at last

Now, I have to forget you
I have to say goodbye
I know I must move on
And leave the past behind

But though we part our ways
Though we should say goodbye
I will and still love you the same
Because my heart just cannot lie

No comments: